We are currently recruiting for a Fill Plant Operator with occasional driving.
Etobicoke, Ontario Full-time Permanent Position (Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm)
As a Fill Plant Operator with GasPro, you will assume responsibility for the safe and efficient handling, sorting, pre-fill inspection, filling, quality control and storage of medical oxygen. You will ensure compliance to regulatory and transportation of dangerous goods regulations as well as internal standards and procedures. In this role, you will also ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislations and maintain an organized and clean workspace at all times.
GasPro is a division of ProResp Inc. – the largest Canadian owned provider of Home Respiratory Services. GasPro assumes the responsibility for ensuring the delivery of adequate supplies of medical oxygen and related equipment as required for our internal and external customers.
Why Choose ProResp?
Because you can make a meaningful and lasting impact on an individual’s quality of life. Every one of our employees is considered a caregiver and an important part of our mission – helping people breathe easier. Working for ProResp means that you become part of a team that provides compassionate, innovative, high quality health care and exceptional customer service.
We take pride in creating a work environment that allows you to grow, both professionally and personally. We strive to make ProResp a positive environment where you are happy to come to work and motivated to provide outstanding client care.
Our reputation as the leader in respiratory care in Ontario is the result of our experienced, dedicated and passionate employees. We choose people who are aligned with our mission and values and strive to maintain the highest quality care and service for clients and partners.
What we offer
In addition to fair and competitive compensation and the joy of working for an ethical, reputable, positive company we offer:
- Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Socially responsible environment
- Steady business growth
- An environment that is supportive of promotions and transfers
- Professional Development
- A voice in Employee Surveys
- Regular 2-way communication with leadership
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Annual paid floater day
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid Overtime
- Company-paid licensing fees for designated positions
- Processing, filling and maintenance of oxygen cylinders of various size and weight
- Maintains accurate records of goods supplied to the client
- Provide excellent customer service
- Accurate and timely document completion
- Inventory control of products
- Responsible for safety and maintenance of the delivery vehicle in accordance with established practices
- Vehicle load and unload
- Occasionally provides product within a geographical region, maintaining to a delivering schedule
- Must adhere to the regulations regarding the handling, offering for transport and transporting of dangerous goods and maintains a valid TDG certificate as provided by the company
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Customer service focus
- Proven ability to work safely in a physically demanding environment (delivery, warehousing, shipping/receiving, logistics)
- Effective communication skills with team members and customers
- Excellent ability to route plan for efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to work independently and as team member; ability to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Health and safety conscious, attentive to policies and procedures
- Ability to repetitively lift 50-60 lbs unassisted
• Valid and satisfactory Driver’s License with 3 years driving experience minimum
• D class driver’s license preferred, or willingness to obtain
How to apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please quote reference “#72 18” in the subject line of your email. We thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.proresp.com. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.