ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services.
We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
We currently have the following opportunity:
Regulated Health Professional – Respiratory Therapist
ProResp Kingston (Kingston, Ontario)
Full-time Permanent Position (Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm)
As a Regulated Health Professional with ProResp you assume a primary role in providing clinical respiratory services to community patients in an assigned geographic area. Your clinical experience and first-rate assessment skills enable you to offer excellent client care. As a team member, you will play an integral part in continuing the success of community respiratory care and CPAP therapy.
Why Choose ProResp?
Because you can make a meaningful and lasting impact on an individual’s quality of life. Every ProResp employee is considered a caregiver and an important part of our mission - helping people breathe easier. Working for ProResp - means that you become part of a team that provides compassionate, innovative, high quality health care and exceptional customer service.
We take pride in creating a work environment that allows you to grow, both professionally and personally. We strive to make ProResp a positive environment where you are happy to come to work and motivated to provide outstanding client care.
Our reputation as the leader in respiratory care in Ontario is the result of our experienced, dedicated and passionate employees. We choose people who are aligned with our mission and values and strive to maintain the highest quality care and service for clients and partners.
What we offer
In addition to fair and competitive compensation and the joy of working for an ethical, reputable, positive company we offer:
- Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Socially responsible environment
- Steady business growth
- An environment that is supportive of promotions and transfers
- Professional Development
- A voice in Employee Surveys
- Regular 2-way communication with leadership
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Annual floater day
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid Overtime
- Paid On-Call Hours
- Paid On-Call Stand-By Hours
- Company-paid licensing fees for designated positions
- Company Car and Smart phone
- Jeans Friday
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Health care experience with demonstrated clinical skills
- Enthusiasm for providing exceptional patient care, customer service
- Be able to work independently, have strong organizational and excellent communication skills
- Have the desire to be part of a team environment
- Have excellent multi-tasking capabilities; ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. Some flexibility in hours will be required to meet business needs. On-call hours are in addition to your regular weekly hours. It is a requirement of this role to participate in the shared rotational on-call schedule.
Essential Business Needs: Candidates must have a valid certificate with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario. Candidates must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, in good standing (G full privilege license of at least 3 years required, at minimum). The chosen candidate must provide an original vulnerable sector police records check.
Education: Graduate of a recognized Respiratory Therapy program.
Language Requirements: Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
Physical demands: Walking, sitting, standing, driving, stair climbing and lifting (able to lift, push and pull 40 lbs.)
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Gloves, gowns and masks.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.