ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
We are open to hiring Graduate Respiratory Therapists:
Regulated Health Professional (GRT/RRT), ProResp
At the following locations:
- Scarborough ProResp (Scarborough, Ontario)
- Royal ProResp (Barrie, Ontario)
- ProResp Toronto (Etobicoke, Ontario)
- Lambton ProResp (Sarnia, Ontario)
Monday to Friday days (9:00am - 5:00pm)
As a Regulated Health Professional with ProResp you assume a primary role in providing clinical respiratory services to community patients in an assigned geographic area. Your clinical education will be supplemented with on the job training to build your skill in providing to offer excellent client care. As a team member, you will play an integral part in continuing the success of community respiratory care and CPAP therapy.
Why Choose ProResp?
Because you can make a meaningful and lasting impact on an individual’s quality of life. Every ProResp employee is considered a caregiver and an important part of our mission - helping people breathe easier. Working for ProResp - means that you become part of a team that provides compassionate, innovative, high quality health care and exceptional customer service.
We take pride in creating a work environment that allows you to grow, both professionally and personally. We strive to make ProResp a positive environment where you are happy to come to work and motivated to provide outstanding client care.
Our reputation as the leader in respiratory care in Ontario is the result of our experienced, dedicated and passionate employees. We choose people who are aligned with our mission and values and strive to maintain the highest quality care and service for clients and partners.
What we offer
In addition to fair and competitive compensation and the joy of working for an ethical, reputable, positive company we offer:
- Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Socially responsible environment
- Steady business growth
- An environment that is supportive of promotions and transfers
- Professional Development
- A voice in Employee Surveys
- Regular 2-way communication with leadership
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Pension Plan
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Paid sick days
- Annual paid floater day
- Paid Overtime
- Minimum 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid On-Call Hours
- Paid On-Call Stand-By Hours
- Company-paid licensing fees for designated positions
- Company car and smart phone for business use (for designated positions)
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated clinical skills
- Enthusiasm for providing exceptional patient care, customer service
- Be able to work independently, have strong organizational and excellent communication skills
- Have the desire to be part of a team environment
- Have excellent multi-tasking capabilities; ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. Some flexibility in hours will be required to meet business needs. On-call hours are in addition to your regular weekly hours. It is a requirement of this role to participate in the shared rotational on-call schedule.
Essential Business Needs: Candidates must have a valid certificate with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario. Candidates must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, in good standing (G full privilege license of at least 3 years required, at minimum). The chosen candidate must provide an original vulnerable sector police records check.
Education: Graduate of a recognized Respiratory Therapy program with the intent to write your CRTO exam as soon as possible.
Language Requirements: Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
Physical demands: Walking, sitting, standing, driving, stair climbing and lifting (able to lift, push and pull 40 lbs.)
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Gloves, gowns and masks.
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization. To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “Graduate RT” in the subject line of your email. To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.