HOME OXYGEN DELIVERY - SERVICE DELIVERY REPRESENTATIVE
Greater Sudbury Area - ProResp (formerly Complete Healthcare Solution)
Full-time Permanent Position (Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm)
As a Service Delivery Representative with ProResp, you will assume responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of oxygen equipment and a variety of home health care equipment in the Greater Sudbury area. In this role, you are a vital representative of our services in the community. Candidates must be willing to undergo training in home oxygen and TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) and be agreeable to participate in applicable background checks as a condition of employment.
No drop-in or phone calls please submit resumes online.
Why Choose ProResp?
Because you can make a meaningful and lasting impact on an individual’s quality of life. Every ProResp employee is considered a caregiver and an important part of our mission - helping people breathe easier. Working for ProResp - means that you become part of a team that provides compassionate, innovative, high quality health care and exceptional customer service.
We take pride in creating a work environment that allows you to grow, both professionally and personally. We strive to make ProResp a positive environment where you are happy to come to work and motivated to provide outstanding client care.
Our reputation as the leader in respiratory care in Ontario is the result of our experienced, dedicated and passionate employees. We choose people who are aligned with our mission and values and strive to maintain the highest quality care and service for clients and partners.
What we offer
In addition to fair and competitive compensation and the joy of working for an ethical, reputable, positive company we offer:
- Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Socially responsible environment
- Steady business growth
- An environment that is supportive of promotions and transfers
- Professional Development
- A voice in Employee Surveys
- Regular 2-way communication with leadership
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Annual paid floater day
- Minimum 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid Overtime
- Paid On-Call Hours
- Paid On-Call Stand-By Hours
- Company-paid licensing fees for designated positions
- Company Car and Smart phone (for designated positions)
- Jeans Friday
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections before and after use, compliance with policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations
- Ensures correct loading of the vehicle by identifying product requirements for the day and loading product materials with compliance to safety and legislative requirements
- Set up of equipment for new oxygen clients and delivery to existing clients
- Meet clients’ needs by delivering products according to daily schedule and as committed
- Instruct clients in equipment operation and safety procedures
- Appropriately complete necessary documentation as required for client records and billing
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Proven ability to work safely in a physically demanding environment, safety conscious
- Ability to work independently with strong time management abilities
- Effective communication skills with staff and customers
- Excellent geographic knowledge of the Greater Sudbury Area
- Ability to work independently and as team member; ability to multi-task
- Reliable and committed to providing excellent service, flexible and adaptable nature
Considered an asset:
- Previous work experience in driving/delivery involving customer service
- Work experience in a physically demanding environment
- Previous training in Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Hours of work: Hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. Some flexibility in hours will be required to meet business needs. It is a requirement of this role to participate in the shared rotational on-call schedule. On-call hours are in addition to your regular weekly hours.
Essential Business Needs: Candidates must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, in good standing (G full privilege license of at least 3 years required, at minimum). Chosen candidate must provide an original vulnerable sector police records check. Chosen candidate must pass internally provided training in Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and Medical Gas.
Education: Secondary school graduate at minimum.
Language Requirements: Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English. Ability to speak French is considered an asset.
Physical demands: Walking, sitting, standing, driving, stair climbing and lifting (able to lift, push and pull 100 lbs.)
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Steel toed footwear, safety glasses, gloves/protective sleeving and masks.
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization. To apply to this position please click here. To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.