At ProResp, we are committed to one purpose: improving the quality of life for our clients. We work closely with you, your physician, your family and your extended health care team, offering a wide range of services and equipment for respiratory conditions such as:
- Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Muscle Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Disorders / Apnea
Our comprehensive client-teaching programs include health and disease management, equipment demonstration, hands-on orientation, multilingual literature and modality-specific checklists. Client care is performed exclusively by regulated health professionals and is tailored to individual needs.
We are a registered vendor for the Ontario Ministry of Health’s Assistive Devices Program (ADP) and Home Oxygen Program (HOP). These government programs provide funding of specific respiratory equipment for those who fulfill the criteria set out by the Ministry of Health. When you apply for funding through the Ministry of Health or any other third party agency, we will assist with completing and submitting the necessary paperwork.
It is very important to us that we provide the highest possible level of care and service to our clients, referral sources and partners. In addition to our own continuous quality improvement program, we seek outside assessment of our organization through Accreditation Canada.
We are members of:
- Ontario Residential Care Association (ORCA)
- Ontario Association of Non-Profit Homes and Services for Seniors (OANHSS)
- Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA)
- Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT)
- Ontario Home Respiratory Services Association (OHRSA)
Quality Management System Certified to ISO 9001